My wish for you today is that something here will twinkle for you and plant some
star light into your consciousness for you to play with.
1. Listen to your gut. You know how it is when you get a "hunch" (which is the culturally accepted word for intuition or psychic message) and you do not listen to it? And it comes back? And you are like this little kid with your hands over your ears singing "la la la, I don't hear you!" This intuitive message may be asking you to stretch beyond your comfort zone...darn it! Why do I always have to stretch beyond my comfort zone? Because it's your comfort zone!! Wouldn't you like an even more comfortable comfort zone? One that matches who you have become not who you have been?
2. Nourish your body. Yes Mom...have the nutrients that you put into your body match the vibration you wish to emit. Here's what that looks like; packaged mac n' cheese, yummy yes, nourishing? Not so much. Big juicy apple with a wedge of cheese, yummy too!! Fresh green salad vs. anything fried? You get the picture. If the food you
ingest has been processed or cooked to death you can bet that it's original nutritional qualities have been processed or cooked out. Choose food in it's original wrapper and you will be filled with high vibration nourishment!
3. Practice what you preach, aka walk your talk. Are you the most brilliant and wise friend in your group? Awesome! Do you listen to yourself? What's that, sometimes? Occasionally? Never? Aaaagh!! Be the example of courage, accept your own great advise! It looks like this: "What's that guides and ascended masters? Oh, you're talking to me?" Notice how your friends woes mirror yours, recognize the divine placement of people in your life to affirm that you are receiving your own wisdom and it is expected that you assimilate it as such.
4. Be in the company of those who build you up, not bring you down. We all know 'em.
Folks who love to recite their list of complaints for days, weeks, sometimes years if we can stand it that long! What is it that makes it OK for us to remain in their company? What are you getting out of it? Nothing? Headache? Heartache? Frustration? If you have shown up in the best possible light that you can reflect
consider that perhaps it is simply time to move on. Clean house on the company that you keep, the conversations that you have and allow the Universe to bring in more suitable companions. It is a choice, use great care in what you expose yourself to.
5. Go outside. Most of us go outside everyday, but do we go outside to be there?
If your life consists of a computer monitor, cell phone and car (or maybe washing machine, dryer and dishwasher) do yourself a favor and step out on to Mother Earth.
Step further and further away from the mechanized and digitized vibrations you are saturated in and look to the sky, the horizon and reconnect with the nourishment of fresh air. When our world becomes small and compartmentalized our focus becomes small and contracted. Expand your horizon of thought, look to the infinite within you that says, "What if..." While you're out there, take a minute or more to find your center. Breathe in...breathe out, be you, you that is not a reflection of your job, family, or friends and try to re-mind yourself of your innate essence. Breathe in...breathe out, you are perfect exactly as you are. If what you find in your essence is imperfection, give yourself a little more time because you have tuned into
the judgment of you, not the true you. You are in there, and you are beautiful and glowing. At times we use our free will to make choices that will not reflect our glowing beauty because we are learning and practicing how to be. At times we choose
to expand our essence which is good too! Outside, with Mother Earth and Father Sky
we are held in our innocence, our goodness. Make some time today to be outside
in the elements of nature to simply be.
Thank you for reading, may you be blessed.